Used in mainly low-pressure systems, such as oil and water dumps on low-pressure separators, heater treaters, and free water knockouts. Well suited for On/Off situations or throttle control.
- Low Pressure Separators
- Throttling or Snap Action Services
- Heater-Treater Applications
- Simple Maintenance: Valve trim can be quickly changed without removing the valve from the line. Simply loosen the bolts to lift the bonnet and housing free of the body.
- Body Pressure Monitoring Tap Options: The body is designed so the customer can choose which pressure monitoring tap option they prefer. The standard option has the supply side tapped. However, customers can choose to tap the out port side, neither side, or both sides.
- Signal (Pilot) Port Orientation Option: Customers can decide which orientation for their signal (pilot) port best suits their needs. This allows for greater accessibility to the signal (pilot) line from any one of four directions.
|Working Pressure||300 PSIG (Max)|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 200°F (-29° to 93°C)|
|Shutoff Classification||ANSI Class VI per ANSI/FCI 70-2-2013|
BelGAS CP Model P4000 Mechanical Dump Valve