LIQUID LEVEL CONTROLS
Monitors and controls liquid levels inside pressure vessels for high level, low level and interface applications.
- Continuously indicates the liquid level in an atmospheric (vented) tank in feet and inches.
- Available calibrated for horizontal cylindrical vessels in pounds, gallons, barrels, percent, etc.
- Easy Calibration: Indicator can be calibrated using 2 knobs in the interior of the housing. Calibration can be achieved without any change to the liquid level in the vessel.
- Direct Reading: Indicator scale reads the liquid level directly in feet and inches. No need to convert liquid level to head pressure.
- Minimal Maintenance: Bearings have Teflon dry film lubrication (no need to oil bearings).
- Various options available for inlet adapter connections, diaphragms, and scales.
- Sealed Housing: All mechanical parts are sealed in the interior of the housing, eliminating any contact with the process fluid.